Residential Construction Certified™ (RCC) Designation Training is an ideal companion to your REbuildUSA™ 203k Specialist™ designation.
Take your knowledge of residential construction, design, materials, terminology and blueprint reading to a professional level to better serve your customers in all areas of your business.
- The most comprehensive residential construction course in real estate gives you the product knowledge you need as a true Residential Real Estate Professional.
- Covers materials, methods, terminology, systems and design — information you can use to set yourself apart from the competition.
- Communicate more confidently and professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, designers, lenders, engineers and construction professionals.
- Use your expertise to help your customers make their best decisions — and assure both customer satisfaction and referral recommendations.
- Interactive CD-ROM formats offers the convenience of self-paced study and provides a valuable reference you can use again and again.
- Provides credit towards the popular Certified New Home Specialist™ certification, real estate’s #1 choice for new home sales professionals.
- Combining audio, video and hundreds of graphics & onsite construction photos, this program takes your training experience far beyond what can be done in the typical classroom setting.
- After completing the course, the CD-ROMs become a powerful sales tool to share your expertise and to help educate your customers through the home buying process. Your RCC™ Certification Workbook, filled with your notes from the course, also becomes a valuable resource that many students describe as an “encyclopedia of residential construction information”.
- The RCC™ program includes two (2) Interactive CD-ROMs that take you page-by-page through the RCC™ Certification Workbook. When finished with the training, you then complete the open-book, online test.The correct test answers will be found in the notes you have taken in your RCC™ Certification Workbook. A score of 90% or better earns your RCC certification.
- Once your test is processed, you receive a hard copy certificate and a link to download the RCC™ logo and a sample press release for use in your marketing, promotional materials and on your web site.
||The 203k Specialist™ & RCC™ Interactive Training Programs are recognized as equivalency courses by the Council of Residential Specialists to provide elective credit toward the CRS designation.
Residential Construction Certified™ can be included in your membership/training package when you join REbuildUSA™ — Simply choose "Package B" when you register.
Click here to Join REbuildUSA™ TODAY!
"It was the best training I've ever had in residential construction. I've learned a lot and I can always refer back to the manual and discs if I'm unclear about something. Very informative, the workbook was the best! Thank you for producing it Dennis Walsh!"
"Incredible - I couldn't wait to do this. I was an office manager for an architect over 19 years ago prior to going into real estate. I thought that was good but then after taking this program I have a whole new level of confidence, education and I think everyone in real estate should be ""forced"" to do this! It would make all of us more informed for our clients. Thank you sooooo much."
Gierczyk Light Harbor Realty
New Buffalko, MI
- M. Denise Athas
Athas & Associates Realty
"Dennis has a wonderful professional presention style, with easy to understand examples. He makes any subject interesting and easy to learn."
- W. Richard Smith
Beverly Hanks & Associates
"Extremely beneficial and would definitely recommend this class to anyone in the real estate business! Awesome!"
- Amber Huemmer
"WOW, this course WAS GREAT, I feel Dennis is a fantastic speaker, he explains every item in detail … I learned a great deal. My Wife sat and listened for a while, and it was not unusual to hear her laugh when Dennis joked, and her comment was she truly enjoyed listening to him. Kudos to you both!!"
- Paul Musko
Coldwell Banker Airport
Moon Township, PA
"Yes! This course was particularly helpful, the terminology and information shared will be hugely beneficial. I have a much greater understanding of the building process because of this course and much more confidence. Thank you for a job well done."
- Jeffrey Allen Dodson
Sugar Land, TX